After grand success of Redmi 1S and note, Xiaomi has launched their new flagship device. Although it’s a Chinese brand, it has got much popularity in past 6 months. So, let us take a look at key specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 2S android smartphone.
- Phone has got 4G support for high speed data access (150 mbps) and it comes with 64 bit architecture.
- Screen size is 4.7 inches (HD 720p, IPS) with pixel density of 312 ppi which is pretty good for mid-budget gadgets.
- Redmi 2S runs on Snapdragon quad core processor powered by 1GB ram. Company is giving 8 GB default memory space which can be expanded upto 64 GB.
- It has 8 MP primary while 2 MP secondary camera. Battery is 2200 mah which is slight disappointment.
- As of now, it’s running on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 and we can expect lollipop update.
- Design quality is very good as compared to other Xiaomi handsets. Phone comes with 4 vibrant colours- black, pink, yellow and blue.
- Company has priced this phone at 110$ (approximately 7500 Indian Rupees) but there may be some variations.