Telecom giant Vodafone has recently launched 244 plan to counterattack Jio’s extended Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Not only vodafone, but many other rivals like idea, Airtel & BSNL are striving hard to sustain in market by abating their existing tariff plans.
BSNL is already offering whopping 3GB data per day at nominal cost of 333 Rs but since the data is 3G, you are most likely to ignore this plan because in many states BSNL 3G speed is super slow. If their network strength is good in your area, then we highly recommend this plan to you. Anyways, let’s checkout the details for these 244 & 346 tariffs.
Vodafone 244 Plan Details
- Very important : This plan is valid only for new Vodafone customers.
- User will get 1 GB Data per day.
- Validity of this plan will be 70 days.
- Allotted data can be accessed at both 3G and 4G speeds.
- You will get unlimited calling but here’s a catch! Only Vodafone to vodafone calls are free, you will have to pay regular charges for other calls.
Can I Recharge with Rs 244 Plan Again?
Yes, you can opt again for the same plan but this time, the validity of plan will change. You will get it for 70 days on first recharge and after that validity will reduce to 35 days.
Vodafone 346 Tariff Plan Info
Good news! Rs 346 plan is applicable for both existing and new customers, but make sure to confirm it first by calling to vodafone customer care as it may not be available in certain cities. Here in this plan, users will be given 1GB data/day for total 56 days along with free calling. Though you get free 300 minutes a day & 1200 mins a week, it’s still a good deal for all vodafone consumers.