If you are a tech geek, then you will definitely love this article. In this tutorial, I will show you “How to control PC from android mobile using Team Viewer“. You can also help your family or friends with computer problems on the spot without direct interaction. Means you will be able to handle friend’s laptop right from your android smartphone.
For getting started, you need to fulfill following requirements:
- Laptop or PC having active internet connection
- Android mobile with data pack enabled
- Team Viewer application installed on both PC and android (both are free of cost).
- After downloading software from above links, just install it on your PC which you wanna control from mobile. From there you will get unique ID and password as shown:
- Open Team Viewer app on your android mobile and you will see an options of Partner’s ID as seen in picture below:
- Carefully enter the id from desktop (as you got in step 1) in mobile app (You can refer to my pic above). Now, hit Remote Control button and it will ask you for password. You have to enter the password which is randomly generated in step 1.
- Finally it’s over! Just wait 1 minute for connection and desktop will appear on mobile. That’s not all ! you can also play music, movies, videos and lots of other things right from android phone.
In this manner, we can easily control our PC or Laptop from any android smartphone using Team Viewer free app.