Now a days, many people are looking for freecharge, paytm & mobikwik tricks. Since these are tracking device id & imei numbers, it’s difficult to apply coupons multiple times on same device. So with the help of Bluestacks android emulator, overall process becomes easy & less risky. For changing device id, you need to have rooted bluestacks which can be downloaded from this link. I found this method while searching on web (not my own trick).
How to change IMEI number of Bluestacks
- Firstly, press windows+R button or just open Start menu and open Run.
- Type regedit and hit enter, you will find different directories.
- Browse HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android path and select Boot Parameters.
- Just look for numbers & text between “GUIDE=” & “Version”.
- Change it with random text/num and restart bluestacks.
- Finally, you have successfully changed imei number of bluestacks!
Now you can get unlimited recharge from apps like Gaana, TimesCity, Mojo, Teen Patti, Paytm, Freecharge and many others. You can use referral loop also! Means invite yourself again & again for more rewards.
1) Trick works perfectly if you follow above steps properly. Note that only GENERIC codes will work.
2) Eg. Suppose you want to earn unlimited Freecharge credits via blue stack, then open new account> get referral code > change device id & imei> Clear data> open new account and use ref.code of first account> again use same steps> every time first acc gets 25 Rs credits & new one get 50 cashback on 10.
3) You can also use same referral trick for various earning apps available on play store (Here is complete list of rewarding applications).