Trying to put this lockdown to some money-making use? We’ve got something figured out right for ya.
It’s been sometime since a thing by the name SerpCliix has been making talks around the internet. The website talks of being a secure service intending to give you a pay per click. We checked out to see just how legit it is, and what was to be the procedure.
What Is SerpClix?
Serpclix is a pay-per-click service that you can either use to earn your website/blog some SEO traffic, or earn some free bucks for doing absolutely a little.
In this article, we are going to focus on how you can make money using Serpclix instead of bringing seo traffic to your site.
How Exactly Does This Work?
- To be able to use the service, you need to have yourself registered on the website. Click here to register.
- After you’ve successfully created your account, you will be directed to a portal where you’ll be filling the necessary forms with all the necessary inputs such as where you’d be directing your payments from, your country of origin and alike.
- After that, you need to download a tailor-made extension for your browser (it will only work on Firefox & Microsoft Edge browsers). You can find the link on the “Add on Downloads” tab on your dashboard.
- You then proceed to download a Firefox add-on which, of course, is meant to prevent all of your presence on the website from showing up in your browser history.
- After you’re done installing the add-on, open the link to login and enter your login credentials.
- Once you’re logged in, a screen with a hell number of guides would appear, which of course, you aren’t interested in. Scroll down to find a blue box, which contains your keywords and your key to a few cents for free.
- Once a click is made, the keyword copies itself to the Google search bar. This is the keyword to the website the site wants to generate real traffic to.
- On the pages that show up using the keyword you’ve entered, you need to look for resemblance to the link that’s inscribed in the red bar, right below your search.
- On finding the exact same link (which isn’t hard at all, as the preferred site always ranks higher in the search), you need to station yourself at the website you’ve been made to open.
- Beware not to end the tabs on your own, as it would disqualify your click, as you need to keep toggling through the client website for 30 odd secs, after which the tab closes on its own — and you’re done!
- You can see the payment credited to your SerpClix account, which of course is redeemable once the threshold payment is met.
In short, you need to signup for new account > install either Firefox/Edge Browser > install Serpclix addon > now addon will give you keyword > enter that keyword on Google > Land on the website suggested by SerpClix > Get money!
There’s also something called referrals, that you could exploit. It offers a 10% purse for every one and more friends you bring to the platform — not a thing one would complain about.
Payments and Everything Else
To be able to cash out the amount, you need to have a minimum $5 in your account. The amount of money credited per click depends upon your country of origin.
If you’re someone from the US or the UK, you have $0.10 for one click, while pretty much the rest of the users get half of that. Oh, and one important stuff — payments are all on PayPal.
If you are into technical stuffs, you can use VPN to get the most out of it.
Is It Legit?
On if it’s legit, well it is, but rather unconvincingly, though. Some users seem to have words about the website crashing when they would near the $5 threshold, while some say successful clicks wouldn’t always result in credit. So yeah, that’s that — a free way of earning yourself a few readymade cents, with little toil.