Innovation is the nickname of Lenovo. And once again Lenovo has proved their innovative side with the newly launched Smartphone in the market– Lenovo P2! With a massive touch screen display and super speed processor, Lenovo P2 will surely lighten up the starting of your new year. But are you worried about the budget? I would advise not to! Because this Lenovo Smartphone will come under your budget of 20k and will make the path to your pocket too! This sensitive phone with lots of sensors is set to launch in India on 11th Jan 2017. But if you are one of those people who are too curious to wait for 11th Jan, don’t forget we are here just for you. We have the list prepared and let the review unleashed.
Quick update : Lenovo P2 is now available openly at Flipkart! No need to wait for flash sales. All you need to do is visit this page & buy it.
Lenovo P2 Specifications
|Display||5.5" super AMOLED with 401 ppi|
|Network||Dual sim 3G/4G support|
|Memory||32 GB built-in & expandable upto 128 GB|
|Processor||Octa core snapdragon cpu|
|Camera||13 MP rear, 5 MP front|
|How to buy/register?|
Lenovo P2 Price in India
Lenovo has priced this phone at 17,999 Rs.
Lenovo P2 Smartphone has a bundle of features included in it, and the features are truly uncountable. However, let us just sum them up! With 5.5-inch display screen, Lenovo P2 has an excellent resolution of 1080X1920 pixels. It is equipped with high-speed processor Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 3 GB RAM. Not only that, the internal storage is 32 GB and you can expend it up to 128 GB by inserting SD card if you wish! Apart from these features, Lenovo P2 has great photogenic features too. 13 mp back and five mp front cameras are enough for clicking some great photographs. For more detailed information, keep reading–
- It weighs 177 gm.
- High battery capacity– 5100 mAh.
- Dual sim facility is available that accepts micro or regular sim.
- Every connectivity option is available- Wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G connections.
- Battery type: Li-ion and non-removable.
- Pixel Density: 401 pi.
- Sensors: Fingerprint, identity sensor, gravity sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope.
- 3 GB ram and 32 GB internal memory. Also, 128 GB expandable memory.
- Rear camera: 13 megapixels and front camera: 5 megapixels plus dual tone LED flash is available.
- Processor: 2 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit (Cortex A53) and Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625.
GPU: Adreno 506.
- Stand by time: 770 hr and Talk time: 79 hr.
- Radio is available.
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow version).
So many features and so little space! However, here we have summed up the vital features of Lenovo P2, rather enough features to conclude the advantages and disadvantages. But do not stress your mind as we have the list of pros and cons prepared for you. Let us just have a look.
With an ocean of features, the advantages of this phone are a never-ending event.
1. It supports Android version ‘Marshmallow’.
2. Lenovo P2 supports AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours and 5.5 inches. The combination of these three features let you have an amazing experience in gaming, watching movies, videos and much more.
3. It is equipped with a super fast processor and very fast CPU which supports smooth operation and no lags while you are multitasking with this phone.
4. It has dual sim slot and accepts micro or regular sim.
5. Lenovo P2 has 32 GB internal memory plus 3 GB Ram. Apart from that, the memory is expandable with the use of SD card up to 128 GB. So, now you can enjoy extensive storage facility.
6. For photographers, it has amazing 13 mp back and five mp front cameras which will never disappoint you. And with the HD screen, you can actually replace your DSLR with Lenovo P2 Smartphone.
7. It provides you with every kind of connectivity like wi-fi, GPS, NFC, 3G, 4G, etc.
8. Lenovo P2 is extra sensitive with many sensors like fingerprint sensor, Fingerprint, identity sensor, gravity sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and Gyroscope.
9. Most importantly, it has 5100 mAh battery i.e. long lasting life, and you do not have to carry a portable charger for your Lenovo P2.
10. It has stunning PPI pixel density– 401 pis.
11. The screen to body ratio is approximately 71.7 which gives you a fantastic wider view while watching videos or movies.
Though Lenovo P2 has amazing features, every gadget has some lacks in some spheres. Keeping that in mind, let us discuss the difficulties of Lenovo P2:
1. It weighs 177 gm which is pretty much heavy than any other Smartphone.
2. It does not have a temperature sensor.
3. Lenovo P2 does not include JAVA.
4. It is not updated with the latest version of Android.
5. The battery is non-removable.
6. No screen protection is available, and it does not have water or dust protection.
7. It does not have Wi-fi direct.
Nothing is perfect! Every gadget comes with their shares of advantages and disadvantages. Lenovo P2 is no exception. But the advantage list of Lenovo P2 gives tough competition to the list of disadvantage and under a reasonable budget of 20k; the advantage list seems pretty much awesome. So, don’t scratch your head and grab this awesome Smartphone, now!