Kotak Mahindra bank was founded back in 1985 and in 2003 it got the license from RBI to perform its banking operations in India. Nowadays many banking companies in private sectors are coming up with their dedicated mobile apps to fasten the online transactions. Earlier people used to wait in a queue to transfer money or withdraw funds but now you can do this within fraction of seconds using the bank android applications.
Kotak mahindra has recently launched its first ever android app called Kotak 811 which sports numerous banking features. We will discuss them at the end of this post but for now let us focus on kotak 811 refer & earn program.
What is Kotak 811 Referral Code?
Want to register a new account on Kotak 811? Then wait! We have a small gift for you…
If you were searching for kotak 811 Referral Code then here’s what you all need. Simply apply 13924 this coupon while signing up to get following rewards:
Kotak 811 Refer & Earn BMS Vouchers
Many start-ups including freecharge, Mobikwik have already implemented referral schemes successfully and kotak 811 is no exception to it. Here is how this process works:
1) Download kotak app from play store.
2) At the time of signup it will prompt you to provide referral code which is optional.
3) Now provide your details like mobile number, aadhar number, address for verification purpose.
4) Visit refer and earn section in the app to generate your unique invitation code.
5) Ask your friends to register a new account on kotak 811 app using your refer code.
6) When they load minimum 2000 rs in their wallet for the first time, both of you earn 100 rs bookmyshow voucher.
Alse See : Chillr Referral Offer (Get Rs 75 per Friend)
Terms & Conditions
1) You can get referral benefits for 10 invitations only. This means you can earn at max 1000 rs worth bookmyshow gift vouchers.
2) Process of opening a new account and funding 2000 rs should happen in the same session.
3) You will receive gift cards on registered mobile number and email id within 30 days after your friend adds 2000 rs in wallet.