The most awaited JioPhone is going to be launched for Indian customers after 24th August 2017. Reliance has given you the facility to show your interest in Jio 1500 rs phone on their website. As soon as you open jio.com you see the banner of JioPhone and under that there’s keep me posted button.
But you should note that this isn’t meant for jiophone booking. By the there’s an alternate method to stay in touch with latest news. For that you have to send sms using Jio store code but from where can we get that code? So in this post, we are going to discuss about the same topic in detail.
Why Jio Store Code is Required?
1] To show your interest in JioPhone you have to configure sms like this:
2] JP <Area Pin Code> <Jio Store Code> and then you have to send it to 7021170211.
3] After sending sms, you will get the confirmation of the same.
How to Find Jio Store Code?
- Visit jio.com from mobile or desktop browser.
- At the top you will see an option : find a store.
- Enter your city pin code.
- Now it will show you the list of jio store near you.
- Click on any store to see its location on map. There you will also see Jio store code.
- Please note that not all stores have yet updated their codes. So what do in this situation?
In that case, you can call to the respective centre. No need to search here and there for mobile number. It is already available on the maps. Simply contact the retailer and ask him for his jio store code.
Also, there is an alternate method to fetch store codes near your area. Head over to reliance store locator website and enter your pin code/town or street information.
Even there’s an option ‘show stores near me’ that gives you the list of digital express showrooms nearby you. Now you know the rest part!