Telecom giant Reliance Jio has smashed mobile market again by launching India’s cheapest 4G phone at just 1500 Rs. It was available for booking after 15th August but the quantity was limited and it was given only to reliance employees for beta testing. So, finally the wait is over and you can now book JioPhone at just 500 Rs. If you have already bought one for yourself and want to check its booking status, then you have arrived on right page.
Here we are going to share some important information about JioPhone delivery tracking & status of your order. So, shall we begin??
How to Track Jio Phone Booking Status Online?
- After making payment of 500 Rs, you will receive sms on registered mobile number.
- It will contain your transaction / order id, pin code, mobile number & quantity of vouchers.
- You can use this order id to check or track delivery status of Jio Phone.
- Now head over to jio.com and login to your account using same mobile number & password.
- Click on ‘My Account’ option to track the Jio Phone booking status.
Use Order Number for Tracking Delivery Details
By this time, you must have received your order id. So to track the shipment details, visit this Jio’s official link and type your order number. Now click on ‘track details’ option to check the status of your Jio 1500 rs phone.
Track Delivery Details by Calling Jio
If above method is not working, then simply call on 18008908900 toll free number. But make sure to call from that mobile number which you had given at the time of booking jio 1500 rs phone.
Alternately, you can visit this post where we have shared Jio customer care number. There is also an option of live chat where you can directly chat with Jio representatives.