When it comes to choosing data plans, cost is our major concern, don’t you agree? This is harsh but true fact that telecom companies like Airtel, Idea have literally looted customers by hiking the prices of tariff plans. Conditions changed slightly when Tata DoCoMo rolled out pay per second billing & affordable 3g plans in India.
As you all are aware, the Reliance Jio has been successful in breaking the monopoly created by airtel, idea & vodafone. Lifetime free calling and super cheap 4g data plans are some of its features that has made Jio #1 in Indian telecom sector.
Whatever plan you choose in Jio, you get either 1GB or 2GB data per day. Right now jio hasn’t launched any combo tariff plan that gives more than 2GB 4G per day.
So what exactly needs to be done when you exhaust the daily 4g consumption limit? Yeah, we have got its solution.. Let’s check it out!
Jio Booster Pack & Offers
At this moment, there are 5 different booster plans being offered by jio. We will take a look at them one by one.
1. Rs 11 plan : This is smallest add on pack which gives 100 MB 4G data. It’s advisable to activate the plan only when you need to download any small file urgently or want to call someone.
2. Rs 51 plan : It’s always recommended to go with 51 rs plan instead of above described 11 rs plan. Here you get 1 GB net which is sufficient to enjoy YouTube streaming, downloading big files & listening to the music online.
3. Rs 91 plan : still want more data? Then look no further and simply activate this 91 rs pack.
Under this tariff user will get 2GB of high speed data and it will have the validity of your existing jio plan.
4. Rs 201 plan : since jio gives 5GB internet under this tariff, the effective cost per GB falls to just 40 rs. So while making the decision, do consider the 51 rs plan also as there’s just 11 rs difference per GB between these 2 plans.
5. Rs 301 plan : according to me this plan is best suited for those who browse heavily on internet and watch YouTube rigorously. This plan allots you 10GB data so ultimately 1 GB costs just 30 rs.
How activate booster plans on Jio?
1. Open myjio app and login to your account.
2. Go to balance tab and click on Recharge button.
3. There you will find booster plan menu.
4. Select anyone from the list and make payment to activate it on your number.