There is still lot of confusion among Jio users regarding its recharge plans. In October 2016, Jio came with new range of tariff plans ranging from 9 Rs to 1499 Rs but for some reason, they completely revamped all of them in 2017.
If you have not yet subscribed for Jio prime membership which costs 99 Rs or if you want to recharge Jio with addon packs worth Rs 303 or 309 Rs then in this guide, we are going to tell you its detailed procedure.
How to Recharge Jio Online with 99, 303 & 309 Rs?
- Head over to Jio.com (official website).
- Click on ‘quick pay’ option.
- Then enter your jio number or email id. If you don’t know your number, refer this guide.
- Now it will show you 2 options : Monthly & Sachet
- On clicking monthly tab, you will see 3 options : 309 Rs, 509 Rs & 149 Rs.
- Select your plan & complete payment. You can also use Paytm or freecharge for making payment.
How to Register for Jio Prime 99 Rs Membership?
- Jio Prime 99 Rs plan is currently not showing on their official website.
- So select 309 Rs plan and at checkout it will ask you whether you want prime membership or not.
- Click on yes & final cart amount will be shown as 408 Rs.
- Pay that amount & you will get Jio dhan dhana dhan offer along with prime membership.
- As being said, 15th April 2017 is the last date to avail jio prime but there might be an extension too.
Jio Prime Recharge Online
Earlier major recharge sites like Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik & PhonePe were supporting Jio prime online recharges but now there is no way to do so. You have to use Jio.com alone to get the membership.
Jio 303 Plan Last Date
Now you will not find 303 plan anywhere on Jio’s site as they have already withdrawn summer surprise offer.