Jio is back in news again! And this time they have brought another “Jio Monsoon Hungama” offer to provide cheap 4G experience to its users. So today we are going to discuss little bit about Jio hungama offer and Jio 594 plan which comes along with it.
Most of us often get confuse whenever Jio launches some offer as there are lots of terms & conditions and nobody likes to read those. But don’t worry, we will explain everything to you in simple words.
So basically the Jio is offering 2 seperate deals under its Jio Monsoon Hungama Offer or also called as Jiophone exchange offer. Using first deal, you can avail Jiophone at 1500 Rs which is a refundable deposit. That means you can get 100% money back if you are not satisfied.
Now the second deal is JioPhone Exchange Offer which is really a hot topic these days. Here you can grab a JioPhone at just 501 Rs by exchanging your old phone. Great thing is, this 501 Rs is also refundable. But when you use this offer, it is mandatory to do a 594 Rs recharge. So here are its details:
Jio 594 Plan Details
- After buying Jiophone for 501 Rs through JioPhone Exchange offer, you have to activate 594 Rs plan.
- This 594 plan is valid for next 6 months.
- You will get 0.5 GB data per day during these 6 months.
- As per Jio, 1 month = 28 days and so 6 months = 168 days
- So in total you get 168 days x 0.5 GB data per day = 84 GB data
- You also get extra 6 GB bonus data when you recharge for the first time with 594 Rs.
- That counts to total of 84 GB + 6 GB = 90 GB data spread over the period of 6 months.
- Needless to say, you are entitled for free voice calling during the offer period.
To check the list of eligible phones for exchange, just visit this page. Comment your feedback or queries below and we will get back to you in no time 🙂