Starting from the launch, Jio has changed its tariff plans time to time. In earlier days, customer base was not that huge and this is the only reason why Jio was offering unlimited 4G data without speed cap. As time moved on, more & more people started using Jio. As a result Reliance converted its ‘preview offer’ to ‘welcome offer’ under which users were given only 4GB high speed data per day.
After many controversies, Jio finally announced ‘happy new year offer’ which promises to offer 1GB data per day till 31st March 2017. But it’s not sufficient for heavy internet users who use YouTube & Facebook a lot. So how to increase jio speed after 1GB limit? Is there any way to bypass this speed cap issue?
Of course! But it is not a black-hat type trick or free method. Though, I’m damn sure it is very much affordable to common users like us & really won’t cost much money. So without waiting further, let us take a look at the trick:
Increase Jio Speed After 1GB Limit
- Download MyJio app from play store.
- Make sure you have turned on Jio 4g data.
- Open the app & grant all permissions.
- Now click on “skip sign in” option to login automatically.
- On the dashboard, you will see the details of Jio happy new year offer.
- At the bottom, there are 2 options “recharge” & “usage”.
- Click on recharge tab to proceed further.
- Under browse plans, there will be again 2 sections : Combo & Booster
- You need to choose booster plans.
- Now it is time to activate plan. Its details are given below:
Removing / Bypassing 1GB Limit on Jio
1] There are 2 speed booster plans (refer the screenshot).
2] Data pack 301 : Pay 301 Rs & get 6GB 4G data for 28 days. Don’t confuse! You will still get 1GB per day till March end.
Data pack 51 : On subscribing, you will get 1GB extra data at 51 Rs which will be valid for single day.
3] Select the plan as per requirement & make payment via JioMoney or credit/debit cards.
4] Congrats! You have successfully bypassed 1GB Jio limit!!
Trick 2 : Jio Speed Cap Solution
This trick is not for everyone & soon you will know the reason behind it. According to sources, customers can avail unlimited high speed data after consuming 1GB during night time. Means, if you use Jio 4G between 2AM to 5AM, there won’t be any capping on speed.
So, if you have pc and ready to keep it on overnight then you can enjoy heavy downloads. Use IDM or any download scheduler software to use Jio night data.