Not a long ago, Xiaomi’s phones were only available on Flipkart & Amazon. Days passed and then Xiaomi launched its official website and now you can order your favorite products right from this app. Since many users are not getting how to save the credit/debit card details in this Mi store app, we decided to make things clear and that’s why we wrote this post.
Steps to Save or Store Cards in Mi Store App
Before proceeding further, let’s see why we should save our card details. When you store your card, you set yourself free from entering same details every time you shop. Just enter your CVV and you’re good to go!
1) So to store your details, just open the Mi store app and click on any product that you want to shop.
2) Now add it to cart and proceed to checkout.
3) Click on ‘place order’.
4) Select ‘credit/debit card’ or any other payment gateway per your convenience.
5) Enter card number, name on the card, expiry and cvv.
6) Now tick the box that says “store card details”. (Your card details are stored using a PCI-DSS compliant and Verisign SSL certified secure payment gateway, with world class encryption. Mi does not store your CVV number).
7) That’s it. You can save multiple cards too and you can see them in card list.
Hope this solved your query. Do let us know if you face problem at any step.