Finally, Whatsapp has introduced its another awesome feature- Whatsapp Web in recent update. Using this feature, you can easily access your Whatsapp account on desktops. Previously lots of people were using Bluestacks, but Whatsapp has now integrated all its functions in web version. Here is stepwise solution to open your Whatsapp account in pc / laptops.
5 Simple Steps to Access Your Whatsapp Account From Desktop
- Make sure that you have installed latest version of Whatsapp in your android smartphone.
- Whatsapp Web function will only work in Google Chrome browser. Currently, it is not supporting other browsers like Opera, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer etc. Hence, it is must to install Google Chrome on PC from which you want Whatsapp account access.
- Now, open chrome browser on desktop and visit web.whatsapp.com website. You will find some QR code on this web page.
- At the same time, open your mobile Whatsapp version and search for WhatsappWeb facility. Refer the screenshots given below to get exact idea of this step.
- By this time, it will display QR code scanner window. Just scan the bar code located on computer screen.
- Alaas! Now Google chrome will start displaying your Whatsapp chats, friends and Group messages on big screen!!