After freedom 251 and champone c1 another company Detel has made its debut in Indian market. Today company launched its cheapest 4G phone at an incredible price of 299 Rs!!
So if you haven’t yet bought jio SIM just because you don’t have 4G volte phone then now is the time to grab one for yourself. Let’s take a look at phone features & its full specifications.
Detel D1 Phone Specifications
1) Detel D1 will have single SIM slot which will be
4g compatible. Edit : There’s no 4G feature in this model.
2) With 650 mah battery it’s supposed to provide 15 days backup on standby mode.
3) Detel comes with 1.44 inch monochrome display (black and white) and a keypad. There’s no touch screen facility available on the phone.
4) Phone has got some basic functions like torch, fm radio, speakers and phonebook.
Also See : Jio 1500 Rs Mobile Features
What you don’t get in Detel India D1 Phone?
Since there is no browser installed in this mobile, you can’t access internet. Also it has only 32 MB internal memory so it is almost impossible to store any songs or movies in it.
So basically, if you want the phone that serves the function of making / receiving calls and sms alone then go with this mobile.
Price in India
As already discussed, this 4g feature phone is available to buy online at 299 rs. Actually the price of this mobile is 699 Rs, but detel India is selling it at 266.96 Rs only. After adding 12% GST, phone price becomes Rs 299.
How to Buy Detel D1 Mobile Online for 299 Rs
In order to book one for yourself, you need to follow these basic steps.
1) Visit www.detel-india.com website.
2) On its homepage you will see several models. Choose D1 from the list.
3) Click on buy now button and fill your details like name, email id, mobile number and address.
4) Don’t make online payment! Choose cash on delivery option to be on a safer side.
Detel India Site Not Working Solution
Due to high demand, detel servers are overloaded and that’s the reason their site is not opening. Many a times, only homepage opens but when you try to explore inner pages, it gives ‘resource limit reached‘ error.
So how to solve this problem?? The only thing you can do is try opening detel India website after 11 PM or very early in the morning, say 6 AM. This is the time when the site traffic is low or moderate and you can easily book detel d1 mobile without much hassle.
Detel Customer Care Number
Trouble booking detel d1 or have some other queries? Then simply call 0124-400-5014 to get in touch with detel India service representatives. Either way, just drop your concern at email@example.com mail id.