Well, Coinswitch is a large name, and deals in over 275 different cryptocurrencies, digital currencies and altcoins in total. You have the luxury to compare and trade into all of them, with real-time exchange rates. While this cuts down your hassles of having to look for multiple platforms for a variety of currencies, what makes this your one-stop choice is it has an established name, with lots of users using the service on satisfactory notes.
All these cryptocurrencies that are up for exchanges on the platform then proceed to make a number of different permutations, close to 45000 to be precise. You get to maintain your anonymity while your exchange is processed. You also don’t require a formal account to be able to make trades. What’s appealing of them is they have one of the lowest charges, which, at most, can get up to 0.49% of the total transaction amount.
How about buying?
Well, if you’re looking for a safe and secure place for buying a stack of cryptocurrencies, this would show up for that as well. They accept payments in four major currencies of the world – USD, Jap Yen, Euro and Ruble. They’re also opening up for INR. You can buy up to an over of 100+ bitcoins on Coinswitch using any of the currencies mentioned.
Things you need to know
Coinswitch doesn’t facilitate wallet addresses, so make sure you have one figured out for your currency before you proceed to make a trade. Again, this is a careful choice as not all of the currencies go with any random wallet. There are specialised wallets to store them. You’ll be required to enter the wallet address of the recipient to be able to make the trade.
- Select the exchange options between the currencies you desire.
- The exchange rates, which is inclusive of service charge by the site, is shown up there.
- Now enter the recipient’s wallet address.
- Make your payment, which then will be converted and transferred to the other end. Your currency will be credited to your wallet soon.
- You’re now sent a receipt of your transaction, once your trade is successfully completed.
Coinswitch Referral Program
Coinswitch is running a referral program which after you’ve referred to your friends and made them make a certain amount of minimum transaction would entitle you to certain benefits.
Here’s how it works:
- Signup for Coinswitch using this link if you haven’t already.
- Complete your KYC and you will get free 50 Rs bonus.
- Now tap on the gift icon as you can see at the bottom of above screenshot.
- Now you will get your unique referral link.
- Share it with your friends and ask your friends to signup for an account using your link.
- Once they do that, you both will earn 50 Rs worth BTC. Remember, your friend has to complete his/her KYC else you will not get any bonus.
- IMP : Only 3 referral signups are allowed in 48 hrs.