India is taking one step further in the sector of digitization, technology & telecommunication. According to TRAI, over 100 crore users across the nation are using mobile phones as of September 2016 & the count is hitting new marks daily. This evidence is enough to prove the positive spike in wireless development & this trend will continue to grow in near future.
Right now, Jio, Airtel, Vodafone & Idea are rocking in this telecom industry & millions of users are enjoying their services. But it seems that many of these giants have made their USSD codes too fizzy to understand in one shot. Customers are facing problems checking their main balance and 3G/4G data usage. But don’t worry, we are here to help you out!
How to Check Main Balance in Airtel, Idea, Vodafone?
So here we go!
Universal Trick to Check Prepaid Balance & 3G/4G Data
- Click here to download true balance app.
- Simply open it (no need to register or enter any email id). It will ask for few permissions, just grant all of them.
- On the home page, you will see 2 separate boxes (in case of dual sim phones). Each of them displays mobile operator name, main prepaid balance & remaining 3G/4G data.
- This is one of the best way to check balance as you don’t need to enter any USSD code manually.
- Just pull down the box to get latest statement of balance. It’s as simple as that!
Either way, if you don’t want to install any such app in your phone then you can always use the alternate codes given below.
How to Check Airtel Prepaid Balance?
USSD Code for balance : *121# or *123#
USSD Code for 3G/4G data : *123*11#
Details : If you use 1st code, you will be taken to list of several options such as my number, special offers, recharge, balance, data services etc. You need to select 4th option to know your main balance. Second option will directly tell you remaining talktime.
Code to Know Main Balance in Idea
USSD : *212# or *121#
Check data consumption : *125#
Vodafone Balance Check Code
USSD : *111#
3G/4G Balance : *111*2*2#
We have tested all these codes (Maharashtra) & they are confirmed to be working in 2017. We will keep on updating ussd codes for more operators in coming days. So, stay tuned & don’t forget to discover other such awesome articles here on spycoupon!