Government owned BSNL never got that fame until Jio entered into telecom sector. This year, BSNL delighted its Indian consumers with some great offers, not only for mobile users but also for broadband subscribers. BSNL 333 plan & BB249 are really good alternatives to Jio and this newly introduced 444 STV plan is going to give tough competition to all telecom companies in India.
So, let us take a quick look at plan details..
BSNL STV 444 Chaukka Offer
Under this plan you get:
- 360 GB bundled data.
- Data will be provided as 4GB / day.
- Plan is valid for 90 days.
- It costs just 1.23 Rs for 1GB data.
- After 4GB allowance, speed will be reduced to 80 Kbps for that particular day.
What you don’t get:
- It’s actually a 3G data. So you will miss the blazing 4G speed for sure.
- No calling benefits like Rs 333 Triple ace plan.
How to Activate / Recharge BSNL 444 Plan?
1] Visit bsnl.co.in (official bsnl website).
2] Click on mobile tab and under that choose data (prepaid) option.
3] There you will find 444 plan in the list. Site might show you 3GB data and 60 days validity but no need to worry, you will get all the benefits described above.