Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited unveiled a new plan yesterday that costs just 429 Rs and is ready to beat Jio & Airtel’s recharge plans. We had informed you about BSNL’s 333 Rs triple ace plan that gives 270 GB data spread over the period of 3 months. That means, user gets 3 GB per day for 90 days however, you don’t get any free calling or SMS in this tariff plan.
BSNL’s 429 plan overcomes the downsides of 333 Rs plan. If you have enough budget, then you can go with bsnl sixer 666 plan which promises 2 GB per day data for 90 days along with free voice calling.
BSNL 429 Plan Details
- This plan costs 429 Rs and it is valid all over India except Kerala circle.
- Under this tariff, you will get 1GB data per day for 90 days. Means, you get total 90 GB bundled data.
- Type of data provided is 3G.
- You can call to any network across India for free. This is valid across local & STD network.
- Only prepaid customers can avail the benefits of this offer.
How to activate bsnl 429 offer?
You can dial bsnl ussd codes and check special offers section for this 429 plan. If it is not there, then simply head over to bsnl.co.in website and login to your account. From that portal, you will be able to recharge your prepaid sim card by making an online payment. Alternately, you can always use popular platforms like Paytm & Freecharge for activating 429 offer and you get additional cashback too after using promo codes.