Good news! Amazon has recently launched an online recharging facility to break the monopoly created by paytm and freecharge. If you remember, amazon had introduced ‘pay balance’ feature just a few days ago to make online payments safe, secure and fast. User can load balance into his account and then he can use it later for making purchases at amazon. Now you will be able to use that same balance for making prepaid recharges as well!
Needless to say, you will soon see tons of recharge promo code & coupons from amazon as they can only sustain in market by offering something special than their competitors.
Latest Amazon Recharge Promo Code
Right now amazon is only accepting prepaid recharges. Postpaid bill feature is currently not available but it will be live in coming days for sure.
100% Cashback for New Users
Activate Deal : Haven’t recharged your phone from amazon yet? Then this is the good time to top up because amazon is giving you 100% money back in pay balance wallet. Make your first recharge on amazon website or mobile app and get 100% (max Rs 50) cashback. It is mandatory to make payment using amazon pay balance.
20% Cashback on Recharge
Activate Offer : Simply initiate a prepaid recharge on amazon and use pay balance for making payment. You will receive 20% cashback (maximum 20 rs). This offer is even valid for old users who have availed the above deal. You can use this multiple times till you claim the total cashback of 300 rs.
Great Deal for Jio Users
More info : If you have never used amazon for recharging your prepaid mobile number then this is the offer you should not miss at any cost.
Top up your jio SIM with rs 309 or more and make payment using amazon pay balance wallet.
This will give you flat rs 99 cashback which you can utilize for future orders. But remember, this offer is only for new users.
How to make recharge on Amazon?
1. Download amazon app from play store or update it to the latest version if you have already installed in your phone.
2. Login to your account or create a new one.
3. Swipe left sidebar and click on amazon pay option.
4. Now you will see mobile recharge option as shown in the screenshot.
5. Enter your prepaid number and choose the plan.
6. You can use not only amazon pay balance but also credit/debit card and netbanking.
7. Complete the payment to make a successful recharge.