Good news! Amazon has recently launched an online recharging facility to break the monopoly created by paytm and freecharge. If you remember, amazon had introduced ‘pay balance’ feature just a few days ago to make online payments safe, secure and fast. User can load balance into his account and then he can use it later for making purchases at amazon. Now you will be able to use that same balance for making prepaid recharges as well!
Needless to say, you will soon see tons of recharge promo code & coupons from amazon as they can only sustain in market by offering something special than their competitors.
Latest Amazon Recharge Promo Code
Right now amazon is only accepting prepaid recharges. Postpaid bill feature is currently not available but it will be live in coming days for sure.
20% Cashback on DTH Recharges
See this offer : Valid for both new & existing customers. Maximum cashback is capped at 20 Rs.
Great Deal for Jio Users
More info : Get 25% cashback on your first Jio recharge done from Amazon. Max cashback is capped at 50 Rs.
25% Cashback on Recharge
Activate Offer : Simply initiate a prepaid recharge on amazon and use pay balance for making payment. You will receive 20% cashback (maximum 20 rs). This offer is even valid for old users who have availed the above deal.
Rs 50 Cashback on 100 for New Users
Activate Deal : Haven’t recharged your phone from amazon yet? Then this is the good time to top up because amazon is giving you 50% money back in pay balance wallet. Make your first recharge on amazon website or mobile app and get 50% (max Rs 50) cashback. It is mandatory to make payment using amazon pay balance.
How to make recharge on Amazon?
1. Download amazon app from play store or update it to the latest version if you have already installed in your phone.
2. Login to your account or create a new one.
3. Swipe left sidebar and click on amazon pay option.
4. Now you will see mobile recharge option as shown in the screenshot.
5. Enter your prepaid number and choose the plan.
6. You can use not only amazon pay balance but also credit/debit card and netbanking.
7. Complete the payment to make a successful recharge.