Hello and welcome to SpyCoupon again. It’s been a long time we haven’t posted any thread in our ‘online money earning’ section, but today we are back with a bang! Now we are going to tell you about an exciting app from Amazon that will let you earn handsome money in your free time and if you’re a college student who is in need of money then this can be a goldmine for you…
As title says, it’s all about Amazon Flex. Flex means flexibility. You are given a full flexibility and freedom when you’re dealing with Amazon’s Flex service. It’s important to note that this program is currently open for specific cities but soon you will find it in almost all metro cities in coming weeks.
Amazon Flex : How Does It Work? (Basic Plot)
- As you know Amazon is the topmost website when it comes to online shopping in India.
- Amazon will assign you a courier based on your location and it will also give you the delivery address.
- In your free time, you can pickup that parcel and deliver at the provided location.
- For this work, you will get paid ranging from 120 Rs – 140 Rs (This amount can be changed per T&C).
Got the basic plot? Now let’s see who can apply for it…
How to Apply for Amazon Flex & Earn Money?
Before applying, you need to fulfill following requirements:
- You must at least 18 years old with 2 wheeler license.
- Pan card and savings/current bank account to receive payments.
- And of course an Android phone with 2GB RAM, Good camera with flash.
Now the application part…
- Just download the app from this link. This app is not available on Play Store.
- Turn on GPS.
- Now sign in using your existing Amazon account or you can signup for new one.
- Enter your location.
- Answer the few question as Amazon wants to check if you are eligible for the flex program. They won’t be that hard.
- Within 5-10 business days, you can expect the approval from Amazon team.
- Now you can start delivering parcels in your free time to make some extra income.
Hope you guys liked this article. We will be back soon with more such awesome content!