To compete with Reliance JioFiber broadband, Airtel has come up with new service called V Fiber. It uses fiber & vectorization technology to deliver ultra high speeds. Here we are going to enlist latest Airtel V fiber plans, its comparison with other similar services, welcome offers & activation details.
Note : This service is currently available only in Chennai & will be launched soon in Delhi NCR & Bangalore.
Airtel V Fiber Plans & Welcome Offer Details
You will get following benefits:
- Unlimited broadband for 3 months.
- 100 GB/month at speed of 40 Mbps & then it will be reduced to 512 Kbps.
- Free calling to all networks in India.
Post 3 months, the plans will be like this:
|V Fiber Plan||Data||Speed Upto||Free Call||Validity|
|999 Rs||50 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|1099 Rs||75 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|1299 Rs||100 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|1499 Rs||125 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|1999 Rs||200 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|899 Rs||10 GB||8 Mbps||30 Days|
|1099 Rs||20 GB||16 Mbps||30 Days|
|1299 Rs||35 GB||16 Mbps||30 Days|
|1399 Rs||45 GB||16 Mbps||30 Days|
|1699 Rs||80 GB||16 Mbps||30 Days|
|1999 Rs||120 GB||16 Mbps||30 Days|
|2299 Rs||200 GB||16 Mbps||30 Days|
|2699 Rs||120 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|2999 Rs||160 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|3299 Rs||200 GB||40 Mbps||30 Days|
|3799 Rs||80 GB||100 Mbps||30 Days|
|4099 Rs||120 GB||100 Mbps||30 Days|
|4399 Rs||160 GB||100 Mbps||30 Days|
|4799 Rs||200 GB||100 Mbps||30 Days|
Offer for Existing Airtel Broadband Customers
- You will not get the benefits that are allotted to new users.
- Instead, Airtel is offering you free upgrade to V Fiber broadband.
- To activate this, you have to pay one time fee of 1000 Rs.
- You will be continuing with base plan itself.
- At the end of month if you didn’t liked V Fiber, you can cancel its subscription. Airtel will refund your 1000 Rs back which will be adjusted in next billing cycle.
How to apply for Airtel V Fiber?
- Just fill this form & click on submit button.
- Carefully enter all details like name, mobile number, email id & DSL-ID/Landline number.
- Then airtel will lookup if your area is eligible for this up-gradation offer or not.
- If eligible, you will be charged 1000 Rs for activation.
Activation guide for new customers
- Head over to this link & choose your city.
- Select your base plan (refer to the table given above for details).
- Enter mobile number & address.
- Upon confirmation, pay 1500 Rs one time activation fee which is non-refundable.
- Now you will be given all new user benefits listed here for 3 months.
- After 3 months, base plan charges will apply.