These days Airtel is showering lucrative plans & data offers to retain its customers as many of them are porting their numbers to jio. Recently it has launched shedload plans that give 1GB data per day and likewise Jio, they are also offering free voice calling.
Many jio users have activated 399 rs plan that gives 84 GB data for 3 months. But few of them are getting really poor speed and some are still facing network issues. If the same thing is happening with you then you can simply switch to Airtel’s rs 449 plan. So let us take a look at this offer, plan activation & validity details.
Airtel 449 Plan Details
1. As the title itself says, price of this plan is 449 rs. We are not sure but this offer might be account specific. Means only those users who have received the message regarding this from airtel can activate the plan.
2. Only for new airtel customers : Under 449 prepaid plan you will get 1 GB 4G data per day for 84 days. So in total, you get 84 GB data.
3. Plan terms and conditions are slightly different for existing customers. After recharging, you will be able to use 1.25 GB data daily and it will be valid for 28 days only.
4. You do get unlimited free calling to any network across in India, but there’s a catch!
5. There’s a 300 minutes per day cap on outgoing calls. Not just that, there is still 1200 minutes cap for a week and 3000 minutes per month.
It should be noted that plan amount varies from circle to circle. In Maharashtra it is priced at 449 Rs but in some other states, it costs 452 or 447 Rs.
How to Activate Airtel 449 Prepaid Plan?
Dial *121# and check special offers section for 449 rs plan. If it is not there, simply install myairtel app from play store and login with your mobile number & OTP. In that app, you will find this prepaid plan offer.