Jio’s augmented customer base has become great conundrum for India’s 3rd most popular telecom operator – Bharti Airtel. This is the reason why Airtel is striving hard to renew its antiquated costly tariff plans to cop up with Jio.
Airtel has already launched Rs 244 & 399 plan which gives 1GB data per day for 1 month and 2 months respectively. But the downside is, these plans are applicable only for prepaid customers. So, if you are using postpaid sim & want to avail free 4G data then check out the Airtel holiday surprise offer details given below.
Airtel 3 Months Free Data Offer 2017
After activating this holiday surprise offer, you will get:
- 30 GB 4G data on your postpaid number
- Validity of 3 months (84 days to be precise)
How to Activate this Offer?
This data scheme might be account specific, so not everyone can expect to have it enabled on their number. Follow the steps given below to activate holiday surprise offer.
- Install MyAirtel app in your android phone.
- Register using mobile number & otp.
- On the home page, you will see the banner regarding this offer.
- Click on it to activate free 3 months data.
- Within few minutes you will get an email – Congratulations! Enjoy India’s fastest network with 10GB/month for 3 months.
- Within 24 hours, your credits will be added into account and you can check them on myairtel app.
Terms & Conditions
- Earlier offer was valid till 15th April only. But now Airtel has extended its validity so you can activate it before 30th April 2017.
- You need to have 4G enabled smartphone to consume the free data.
- Offer cannot be activated using manual recharge. It is must to use My Airtel App to claim the scheme benefits.