So you have bought Reliance Jio sim & it is not showing network, right? Don’t worry! because in this post I’m gonna tell you how to solve Jio no network / no signal or no service problem within 5 minutes.
Steps to solve Reliance Jio No Network & Emergency Calls Only Problem
- When you insert the sim card for the first time, most of the times you will see emergency calls only or sim card not registered on the network error.
- Now you have to open settings.
- Under wireless & network settings, you will see ‘mobile data option’. Just click on it. In Samsung phones, this option is named as ‘sim card manager’ or ‘more networks’.
- If you have dual sim phone, then set network mode of Jio to ‘LTE only’. If this option is not available then choose ‘LTE/WCDMA/GSM Auto’.
- Press back button.
- Now you will find network operator below access point name field.
- There will be 2 options but you have to select ‘search network’.
- Just wait for 1-2 minutes until mobile fetches list of available networks.
- Then click on ‘Jio 4G’ option.
- If you are getting error like ‘registration failed’ then again repeat same procedure.
- After successful registration, you will signals on Jio sim. If not then just restart phone.