So you have bought Reliance Jio sim & it is not showing network, right? Don’t worry! because in this post I’m gonna tell you how to solve Jio no network / no signal or no service problem within 5 minutes.
Steps to solve Reliance Jio No Network & Emergency Calls Only Problem
- When you insert the sim card for the first time, most of the times you will see emergency calls only or sim card not registered on the network error.
- Now you have to open settings.
- Under wireless & network settings, you will see ‘mobile data option’. Just click on it. In Samsung phones, this option is named as ‘sim card manager’ or ‘more networks’.
- If you have dual sim phone, then set network mode of Jio to ‘LTE only’. If this option is not available then choose ‘LTE/WCDMA/GSM Auto’.
- Press back button.
- Now you will find network operator below access point name field.
- There will be 2 options but you have to select ‘search network’.
- Just wait for 1-2 minutes until mobile fetches list of available networks.
- Then click on ‘Jio 4G’ option.
- If you are getting error like ‘registration failed’ then again repeat same procedure.
- After successful registration, you will signals on Jio sim. If not then just restart phone.
Solution 2 : Restart Your Phone
Sometimes phone’s software might take some time to understand or detect the network. If you are getting no signal/emergency calls only error then just restart your phone. Now you should see the full Jio network.
Solution 3 : Place Sim in Slot 1
In some phones like Xiaomi, OnePlus only sim slot 1 is 4G enabled. On the other hand, expensive smartphones comes with dual 4G slots so there won’t be any problem getting Jio signal. Therefore it is mandatory to put your Jio sim card in slot 1. Once you do that, turn off & again turn on the phone. This time your Jio no signal problem will get solved. If the problem is still persisting, just read solution 1.
Possible Reason for Jio No Network/Signal Issue
As previously discussed, Reliance Jio needs 4G LTE enable handset to work properly. So if you are using this sim in 2G/3G phone, it’s not gonna work at all. Even if your phone is 4G but non Volte, still you can use Jio sim without any problems.