Want to port existing number to Reliance Jio & enjoy welcome offer? Then follow this Reliance Jio MNP guide for sim card activation.
Reliance Jio is the latest buzz in Indian telecom industry which has opened new dimensions of gaining high-speed internet data at highly affordable prices. If you are tired of paying too high prices for the Internet or suffering from low-speed connectivity, time has arrived to make a move on and select Reliance Jio Mobile Number. With Reliance JIO, you are served with high-speed internet without creating a huge hole in your pocket. As per sources, Reliance JIO SIM was officially released on 15th August 2016 and now the company has decided to offer mobile number portability to consumers nationwide.
The company definitely has the objectives to hold 5 million customers in quick time and surely heading in the right direction. Already countless individuals who have opted for Reliance JIO SIM are enjoying amazing internet connectivity in their homes and offices. For individuals, who are searching for Reliance JIO MNP, need to pay special attention to Port to JIO 1900.
Steps to Port Number to Reliance Jio 4G
Here we would further like to elaborate the complete process in following easy and effective steps:
- In order to begin the process, you are asked to send an SMS
- In the SMS type PORT<Space> mobile number and send message to 1900
- On sending the message the consumer will receive a code from 1901 in order to verify the request. It might take a bit of time for code arrival, don’t panic and wait patiently.
- In the next step, you need to proceed to nearby Reliance Digital store and show the SMS along with code to the customer care executive. Make sure you carry your ID proof along with two photographs.
- After completing formalities and filling out the form, you will be served with Reliance JIO SIM along with the exclusive offer.
- As per gathered information, the consumer will continue to operate with the existing operator for next 5 days.
- On the 6th day, consumer can remove their old SIM and replace it with new Reliance JIO SIM
- For further details, you are required to make use of toll-free number 18001003333
Reliance JIO is set to rock Indian telecom industry with most exciting offer till date. With the application of above mentioned Reliance JIO MNP, consumers can now enjoy Reliance JIO services without changing their old number. This is a huge boost for the consumers who are not willing to change their mobile number and still looking to enjoy amazing Reliance JIO offers.
Individuals who still have certain doubts regarding JIO mobile number portability process, data plans, and packs better is to approach the official Reliance telecom website. Reliance JIO is the perfect gift for the mobile users who are looking to cut down their internet expenses but without any compromise with data speed. Grab the golden opportunity with both hands as there is nothing to lose but all to gain with Reliance JIO mobile number portability facility. CHEERS!! 🙂
If you are facing any problems while activation process, please refer to this guide.
Jio MNP Portability Offers
As a part of welcome offer, you will get unlimited calling & 4G internet on ported Jio sim. Once you get the sim, unlimited offers will be activated automatically. There is no need to do anything extra. Until 31st December 2016, you can enjoy free Jio offers.
Will I get Jio Welcome Offer After Porting Number to Jio?
Yes, you will get free call, unlimited 4G till 31st December 2016. Post welcome offer, you will have to pay regular charges as per mentioned plans.
How much time does it take to activate sim?
If you have gone through eKYC process (using Aadhar card & fingerprint), sim will be activated within 24-48 hours.
However, you can’t start using it instantly.
According to Indian telecom rules, you will have to continue with existing operator for next 5 days. After that, insert new sim in phone & enjoy the services. If you are facing problems while activating sim, please refer to this post.
What will happen to my existing sim balance & unused 3G/4G data?
It will be wiped away! So firstly, consume all the balance before porting number to Reliance jio.