I got many complaints regarding Jio customer care on this post. Due to high volume of users, all helplines are busy & it is taking up to 45 minutes-1 hour to pick up customer’s call.
I noticed that, some people are not being able to make incoming, outgoing calls while for others net pack is not working. Surprisingly, there are customers who haven’t received any confirmation/verification message even after 20 days of buying Jio sim card.
After a little research, I have found several ways to get in touch with Jio customer care & I hope you will get the resolution as soon as possible after going through these methods.
Table of Contents
- 1 Reliance Jio Customer Care Number (Toll Free)
- 1.1 Helpline Number for Other Network Users
- 1.2 Take Advantage of Email Support
- 1.3 Jio Live Chat with Executives
- 1.4 How to file Jio complaint & Track its status?
- 1.5 Fill Form & Get Support Within 24 Hours
- 1.6 Quick Solution for General Issues
- 1.7 What are the alternate ways to contact Jio care?
- 1.8 Contacting through Twitter
- 1.9 Reliance Jio Live Chat Support via Facebook
- 1.10 Physical Stores in Mumbai
- 1.11 Jio Offices in Pune
- 1.12 Sharing is Caring!
- 1.13 Related
Reliance Jio Customer Care Number (Toll Free)
- 198 or 199 : To dial this code, you must be having verified Jio sim card. This number will not connect if you are trying to call from other networks like Airtel, Idea etc.
- 1860-89-33333 : Use this number if you want information about Jio network or if you are interested in buying new connection.
- 1800-103-8877 : If above numbers are not working, then try this toll free number.
Helpline Number for Other Network Users
Sometimes, when you call on 1977 for tele-verification it will not connect in the first attempt. Even for other outgoing calls, you might get an error like ‘all lines are busy’. So, in this situation you just can’t speak to customer care from existing Jio sim. This is when you need to call CC using another operator.
If you are on different network like BSNL, docomo, idea then just call 1800-88-99999 to solve the problem.
Take Advantage of Email Support
If above helpline numbers are not working then this is good idea. Just send an email with your problems at email@example.com & they will respond to your query within 24 hours.
Alternate mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jio Live Chat with Executives
This was the most awaited feature and finally it is live! Follow the steps to contact Jio person directly without making any calls or emails.
1] Open MyJio app & click on ‘manage your account’.
2] You will be signed in automatically.
3] Open left sidebar & click on ‘Jio Care’.
4] Select 3rd option showing Live Chat.
5] Many a times, you will get a response : Thank you for inquiry. All our chat advisers are currently busy. Please try after sometime. So, you have to keep on trying until lines get connected.
How to file Jio complaint & Track its status?
Well, it’s easy. As you can see in the above screenshot, there is an option of ‘service request’. Just click on it & on next page there will be 2 tabs (raise / track request).
In first tab, fill all the information & describe your problem briefly. Then tap on ‘submit’. To check the status of your ticket, just move to ‘track request’ tab.
Fill Form & Get Support Within 24 Hours
Don’t want to install MyJio app? Then here is good solution to contact Jio care from desktop. Click here to open the the form. Fill your email id, subject & problem in appropriate section & press send button.
That’s all! Now you will get reply from care within 24 hrs.
Quick Solution for General Issues
Want to know the balance in your Jio sim or the data usage? For these questions, you don’t need to call helpline number. Just go through these important Jio ussd codes & get your issues fixed instantly.
What are the alternate ways to contact Jio care?
Sometimes when we call on above numbers, it gets disconnect automatically. Or it says you are in queue & all our customer support executives are currently busy. Please wait until we connect your call to available representative.
This is really frustrating, who want to wait for an hour just to make a call to customer care?
So we have got some alternate methods to get your work done faster..
Contacting through Twitter
This is an effective way to reach Jio representative quickly. See this screenshot:
This service is available on all days including Sunday. You can raise your query and get it solved between 6 AM to 11 PM.
It’s easy to raise tickets. Just create a new twitter account or login to existing account. Then click on tweet button. Mention your mobile number, order no & any other details if you want & at the end type @JioCare. You can refer to the image shown below:
They really listen to you, here is an example :
Reliance Jio Live Chat Support via Facebook
- Click here to visit their official facebook fan page.
- Tap on ‘message’ button & send your queries in inbox. Here is an illustration regarding the same.
You can also comment on their latest Facebook posts & ask your problems.
Physical Stores in Mumbai
- Digital Express Mini : Navi Mumbai, TC23, phase 4, Ghansoli (Contact number : 02244789093)
- Koperkairane, near Shubham Palace (phone no : 02227541145)
- Sector 9, Airoli (Maruti highway) Contact info : 02265641222
Jio Offices in Pune
- Shivajinagar, Anant chambers, pin code 411005, phone number : 02025537095
- Tilak road, Eiffel square, 02041209644