Are you searching for Reliance Jio APN settings for android, iphone or Lyf? Then we have everything ready for you!
Correct APN settings are important to get the network & good internet speed. It’s fairly easy to do this task on Android/windows platform but quit difficult on iphones.
100% Working Reliance Jio APN Settings & Internet Configuration
Where is APN located?
- Open settings in your phone.
- Click on ‘mobile networks’.
- In next menu, you will see an option ‘access point names’.
- If you have dual sim phone, there will be 2 APN’s.
Reliance Jio APN settings for Android (Lyf, OnePlus One, Redmi Note etc)
Make sure to set ‘Network mode sim 1’ to LTE/GSM/WCDMA (auto connect). If you have ‘LTE only’ option, then just go for it.
Make everything look like these:
|Name||Jio 4G (you can give any name, it doesn’t matter at all)|
|Server||Not set (you can use www.google.com to increase browsing/downloading speed)|
|MMS Proxy||Not set|
|MCC, MNC||It depends on your area. So don’t change these default settings|
|Authentication type||Not set|
|APN protocol||IPv6 (to boost speed, you can change it to IPv4/IPV6). Same is for roaming protocol|
|Enable/disable APN||leave it unchanged|
|Bearer||Unspecified (you can change it to LTE)|
|Mobile virtual network operator type||None|
Jio APN Settings for Windows phone (Lumia)
Before proceeding further, let me clear one thing.
Since Jio4G voice is not available on windows app store, you won’t be able to make voice calls. But you can access 4G data without any issues.
- Open settings & select ‘mobile+GSM’ option.
- Data roaming option : don’t roam
- Highest connection speed : 4G
- Press back button.
- Scroll down & select ‘access point’ option.
- Click on + symbol.
- Put name : Jio
- Internet APN : jionet (all small letters)
- Press OK button & it will prompt like this : Tap OK to proceed or tap cancel to enter apn settings.
- Click OK & activate the apn.
- Now turn on data to enjoy 4G speed on windows phone.
Jio internet settings for iphone
- Use wifi connection to access internet.
- Head over to safari browser & enter this url : www.unlockit.co.nz
- Scroll down & click on ‘create apn’.
- Select Reliance from the list.
- Now click on ‘create apn’ > new page will open & it will ask you to install profile.
- Press install button & click on Done.
So, this was all about jio internet settings. If you are still facing issues, do comment below & I will be there to help you.