Before a month, Flipkart had introduced new payment option ‘PhonePe’ in addition to FK wallet. It seems like Flipkart is planning to break the monopoly that Paytm & Freecharge have created in Indian market.
PhonePe app lets you transact on your favorite shopping sites including Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra & many more. Likewise paytm, you can also recharge your mobile number, DTH easily with a tap of button. Cool part is, they have 1 lac monthly transaction limit which is much higher than rival sites.
50% Cashback Offer
Link bank account to PhonePay & then pay for recharge/bills using that bank account. You will get 50% CB (max 80 Rs).
Source : app notification (offer might end anytime, so don’t take risk & try with smaller recharge amount)
New User Offer (Unreliable)
As a part of promotion, PhonePe is offering free 25 Rs to all users. Here is how to do it:
- Click here to download PhonePe app on your cellphone.
- Signup for new account by verifying mobile number through OTP.
- Check your wallet, you should have received 25 Rs.
- You can use this amount to do recharge or pay bills.
- If you want to redeem it to bank then just go to wallet.
- Drag wallet icon to the bank account & wait for few minutes.
- That’s it! Now this amount will reflect in your bank account shortly.