Yesterday on 8 December 2014, Micromax launched their flagship android phone named Canvas Selfie. After HTC, it’s a first smartphone who has got massive 13 Megapixels front facing camera. Micromax Canvas Selfie will definitely win your heart if clicking selfies is in your blood. Since this device hasn’t yet arrived in market, its Indian price is still not known.
Micromax Canvas Selfie Full Specifications
- Phone has got 4.7 inch full HD display with brilliant resolution of 1280*720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Hardware contains 1.7 GHz true octa-core processor with 2 GB ram, 16GB internal memory expandable upto 32GB
- 13 MP front facing camera with LED flash is most interesting feature of canvas selfie
- It also has 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensor and 4.4 Android KitKat
- Battery capacity is pretty good (2300 mah) as compared to canvas xpress A99
- Then it has all general features like Dual sim, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, Micro USB etc
For selfie lovers, Micromax Canvas Selfie will be the best option in market after HTC.