So many people are getting problems while connecting calls through Jio sim. Most of users are complaining that their Jio 4G Voice is offline or not working at all. Actually it is a common problem and just take 2 minutes to fix it. But, do you really need Jio 4G Voice app? I mean, if your phone already supports VoLTE, then there is no need to install this app.
If you are running it on non-volte phone & still getting error then we are here to solve this problem & I will also show you how to configure Jio 4G Voice app.
Steps to Solve Jio 4G Voice Offline Issue
- Most of the mobile companies provide VoLTE for sim slot 1 only. So insert the jio sim in port 1 & check if it’s showing volte near tower symbol. If it does, then you should not face any difficulties while making calls through regular dial pad.
- Now, what if your phone doesn’t have volte? To come over this problem, Reliance has launched Jio 4G Voice app. With this, you can call to any network in India provided that Jio mobile data is ON.
- Firstly, turn off your phone.
- Insert sim in 1st slot & turn on mobile again.
- Go to settings > Mobile networks & click on ‘search network manually’.
- Wait for a minute & it will show you 7-8 different network.
- You need to select Jio 4G.
- Once you are registered on network, install/open Jio4GVoice app.
- It will show you offline status.
- Now turn on mobile data of Jio sim.
- Jio 4G Voice will start connecting to network & once the connection is established, it will show you status as online.
- This should solve your ‘jio 4G voice offline’ or ‘call not connecting’ problems.
Jio4GVoice Offline Solution 2
I tried this method & it did worked for me. Jio voice app shows offline when there is no internet connection. So just switch to Airplane mode from settings. If you are unable to find that option, simply restart phone. Then wait until Jio receives signal. Now turn on Jio mobile data & your Jio4GVoice will be online within next 15 seconds.
Working Solution 3
You have to understand the fact that, Jio voice works only when jio net is enabled. If you try to make it online using airtel or idea internet, it will surely go offline.
Make sure that your wifi is turned off. If it is on then Jio4Gvoice will show offline status.
Still My Call is Not Connecting
Even I have faced this problem multiple times. When I dial any number & hit call button it gets disconnect immediately.
So to fix this problem, you need to call that number 7-8 times & keep calling repeatedly until it re-connects.
Why I’m not receiving sms on Jio sim?
It clearly indicates that your phone is not VoLTE supported. So you just follow these guidelines to fix the issue.
- Install Jio4GVoice app from play store or update existing app to latest version.
- Now it will ask for several permissions for calling and messaging.
- Grant all of then else some functions will not work.
- Now while checking sms, do not open your default inbox.
- Instead, the sms which you are going to receive can be seen on Jio4G voice app itself.
- You have to use it for sending or receiving sms through Reliance jio sim.