So many people are getting problems while connecting calls through Jio sim. Most of users are complaining that their Jio 4G Voice is not working at all or showing as offline.
So, we are here to solve this problem & I will also show you how to configure Jio 4G Voice app.
Steps to Fix Jio Calling & Jio 4G Voice Offline Problems
- Do you really need Jio4GVoice app? I mean, if your phone already supports VoLTE, then there is no need to install this app. Most of the mobile companies provide VoLTE for sim slot 1 only. So insert the jio sim in port 1 & check if it’s showing volte near tower symbol. If it does, then you should not face any difficulties while making calls through regular dial pad.
- Now, what if your phone doesn’t have volte? To come over this problem, Reliance has launched Jio 4G Voice app. With this, you can call to any network in India provided that Jio mobile data is ON.
- Firstly, turn off your phone.
- Insert sim in 1st slot & turn on mobile again.
- Go to settings > Mobile networks & click on ‘search network manually’.
- Wait for a minute & it will show you 7-8 different network.
- You need to select Jio 4G.
- Once you are registered on network, install/open Jio4GVoice app.
- It will show you offline status.
- Now turn on mobile data of Jio sim.
- Jio 4G Voice will start connecting to network & once the connection is established, it will show you status as online.
- This should solve your ‘jio4Gvoice offline’ or ‘call not connecting’ problems.
Still My Call is Not Connecting
Even I have faced this problem multiple times. When I dial any number & hit call button it gets disconnect immediately.
So to fix this problem, you need to call that number 7-8 times & keep calling repeatedly until it re-connects.