Very often we went out of talktime then start searching for alternate phones. But here is some basic but precious information that will help you out in emergency scenarios. We are going to list USSD loan codes and numbers of some top telecom operators : Idea, Airtel, Reliance Jio and Vodafone.
Free talktime amount differs from 5 – 15 Rs as per the network but mostly they provide 10 Rs loan for prepaid users.
USSD Loan Number List 2016
|Idea||*150*10# *165*5# *444#||10 Rs 5 Rs 4 Rs|
|Airtel||*141# or Call 52141||10 Rs|
|Vodafone||send sms CREDIT to 144 or Call 1241||10 Rs|
|Reliance Jio||Coming soon||Unknown|
|BSNL||send sms CREDIT to 53738||10 Rs|
|Docomo||send sms LOAN to 369||10 Rs|
Several terms and conditions you should know before applying for talktime loan:
- You must be sim subscriber from at least 3 months (90 days).
- According to loan amount, you will be eligible only if main account balance is less than 5 Rs or 1 Rupee.
- Vodafone deducts 12 Rs for 10 Rs talktime loan while Airtel takes 13.80 Rs for the same. This amount also differs from operator to operator.
- BSNL is quite affordable at least in case of talktime loan. It charges only 1 Rs for Rs 10 loan and if you recharge number within 24 hours of taking loan, Bsnl will not charge anything extra.
- Reliance Jio loan ussd is not yet available but we will update it after 1 January 2017.