Freecharge is well known for it’s discount and cashback offers.Many of those coupons are valid once per user and mobile. So here is 100% working trick to use same freecharge coupons multiple times on single device. Note that it will not work for all coupons since some promo codes are account specific (credit or debit cards). Those which are device specific will surely work (like FIRST30, GETFC50 etc).
1) After using coupon, just goto settings > freecharge > clear data.
2) Now open Google Settings and select Reset Advertising ID. It will be assigned randomly.
3) Now open freecharge app again and create new account or login with another existing account.
4) Apply your old coupon (use new number to recharge) and it should work now!
5) Follow above steps again to get recharge of multiple numbers from same device.
Freecharge is now tracking device id as well as imei number so that we can’t use generic coupons multiple time. Firstly, your android device should have proper root access. After rooting, download Titanium Backup app or any device id changer application from google play and change id. Now it’s time to change imei number (It’s very risky guys, do it on your own risk. I’m not responsible for any damage). For changing imei, refer this article. Now clear freecharge data and launch app. Sign up with new mail id and password. Now you can use generic coupons like GET60 or GET2050 multiple times. Use Virtual card so that freecharge can’t track your debit cards.