At spycoupon, we not only provide great deals & coupons, but constantly try to deliver online money making methods. Our methods are not only easy but they are highly reliable & you can earn passive income monthly without much work. Of course, we don’t provide ‘get rich quick’ type of things which doesn’t exist at all (actually exist! but I don’t like black-hat stuff).
If you remember, we had made a post on how to earn $10/hour by teaching english to chinese students through video calling & it’s working great for our subscribers. Now we are back with another awesome method & you can easily make INR 12,000 or even more by transcribing audio & video files.
Method to make passive bucks with Scribie
I will not go into technical terms & will try to explain in simple words as much I can. So let us begin..
What is Transcription?
It is the process of converting voice in audio or video files into text. You will know it better if you have ever created video on YouTube by giving it a caption.
- Internet connection
- Paypal account
- Good knowledge of English
- Fair Typing skills
How does it work?
- To begin, you will need to open a freelancer account on Scribie.
- They will provide you 6 minutes audio or video file.
- Put your headphones & listen to the file.
- At the same time, you have to transcript the words that you are listening.
- For 6 minutes audio, it will take anywhere between 10-18 minutes to finish task.
- Now submit the text file to scribie.
- After submission, your file will be given to reviewer who will review the work.
- Once it gets approved, you earn money.
Also See : 10 Best ways to make money online in India
What is payment rate?
- It varies from $5 to $20 per audio hour.
- Means, for 6 minutes of audio, you earn $0.5 to $2.
Let us calculate monthly earnings..
(Considering least payout rate) If you are working for 2 hours daily for a month at rate of $0.5/6 minutes audio, then daily earnings will be $10.
This way, you will make $300 in a month which is equivalent to almost Rs 18,500! Isn’t it cool?
By this time, you mist have got general idea. There are some guidelines which you have to follow while transcribing the audio. To get all details, you can read the rules given here.
Don’t be selfish! This might help your friends too. So share this article & spread the joy!