Recently Flipkart embedded its new “wallet” feature into app and desktop version. Just before 20 days, they had conducted a referral program which was closed because of its misuse.
Many people were buying & again cancelling products for collecting money in their flipkart wallet. By this trick, they were able to combine all 50 Rs gift card balance into a single account.
Although they have temporarily stopped their “Invite & Earn” campaign, flipkart affiliate program is still alive 🙂 Thousands of spycoupon users have already earned huge cash from this program. You can also earn flipkart coupons from Tapcash reward app.
So today, I’m here to show you ‘5 steps for adding money in flipkart wallet’. Earlier, they were not offering such option at the payment gateway. Rather, they had kept an option of EGV (gift card) but their maximum usable quantity was just 15 for a single transaction.
5 Steps to Add Money in Flipkart Wallet
1) Login to your account from website or mobile app and click on your username as shown below:2) Now enter the Voucher ID and its corresponding pin. Click on “confirm” button.3) You are free to add as many vouchers as you can 🙂
4) How can I redeem my wallet money ? It’s easy! Just buy any product and at the payment page, select “wallet” option. In 99% cases, it will be automatically applied.
5) Now pay remaining amount (if any) via suitable method. Usually after applying wallet balance, you cannot place the order via cash on delivery.
- After cancelling order, the part of money paid via wallet cash will be returned to your wallet. Amount paid via credit/debit card will be deposited into bank account within 5-7 working days.
- You can not transfer this cash from one account to another.
- Money can not be added into WS Retail balance.